We collect personal information so that we can provide you with our services and products and to manage our activities. We only collect personal information that is relevant and where necessary.
The type of personal information we collect will depend upon the reason for its collection. If you are interested in our products, the type of information we collect will include financial details and credit and trade references.
We collect personal information about you in a number of ways including:
• directly from you, such as when you:
− contact us about our services or products;
− fill in an account application form;
− subscribe to our newsletters or mailing lists;
− place an order for our products;
− enter your personal details on our website (for example during registration or application for services, products, or employment);
− provide information by phone or in documents sent by fax or email;
− enter promotions, competitions, or giveaways; or
− make a payment to us;
• from organisations which we might be working together with when providing you with services or products;
• from your representatives including executors and attorneys;
• from publicly available sources of information;
• from credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies and credit providers for credit related purposes such as credit worthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing;
• from our own records of your dealings with us; or
• when legally required to do so.
Where reasonable and practicable, we collect personal information directly from you rather than a third party. When we collect personal information, we collect it in a way that is lawful, fair, and not intrusive.
We do not collect sensitive information about you without your consent.